Rabu, 11 Maret 2015

Keeping Formal



Just a quick hi, this is the formal outfit that I wore before OOTD competition (read my previous post here).









My bestie and I met this cutie fashion blogger, her name is Graciella well-called as Grace. I’ve already met her once actually, our first meet was unplanned, I saw her sing on a competition, she has a great voice btw;) just click REFLECTIONSELF if you want to know more about her life and style!

Georgia, me, Grace







Top – My cousin’s
Pant – Local Market
Heels – Zara
 
K then, I’ll see you guys later, alligator!

Xo
Cindy

8 komentar:

  1. ah nice to meet you kak! :)

    xx
    graciellashiaryn.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  2. The tartan pants are actually pretty dope tho!

    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

    BalasHapus
  3. love that shoesss soo much!

    Ah. It must be fun that many people meet through blogs ^^

    btw , if you're interested.. please follow my blog and I'm gonna follow your blog soon afterward !

    maybe in that way we could be friends through blog? hehe.

    lemme know by comment in my blog yaa ^^

    love, characlaire.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  4. look ini kece deh beb! simply shophisticated <3


    AYUADIRAS.BLOGSPOT.COM

    BalasHapus
  5. I love this look ! Would you like to follow each other ? :)

    Sofia
    http://thing-about-fashion.blogspot.be/

    BalasHapus